Sunday, September 23, 2007

Wil's Mighty Men

L->R: DK, PD, Me, eTU (holding RIU), LK

Posted by Picasa

It's a rare occasion for us all to be together, but we were gathered to send DK off as he moves to Beijing for a career opportunity. These guys are among the dearest brothers God could have given me.

* One of them served as my wedding day coordinator.
* The other three were my groomsmen.
* It was an honor to be the best man for two of these guys. (The other two aren't married yet.)
* I've known all of them for over 10 years now.
* One of them I've known since kindergarten.
* All are Cardinals, except me. Two are Cardinals from University or graduate school. The other two are Cardinals from high school. At least I was an Eagle in high school!
* The non-University Cardinals and I are U.C. products- A Bear and two Aggies.
* Obviously, the Bear and the Cardinals are mortal enemies in a collegiate sense.
* We are bound together by the Holy Spirit.

No comments:

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks